The goals Chris sets for himself and his team at Acuity are the same; to help business owners understand and monetize the value of what they have built. As a business owner himself, Chris has personally experienced (and survived) two shareholder buyouts, three recessions, one worldwide pandemic, and 25 years of growth and prosperity. Along the way, he has hired dozens of employees, made payroll every month, and been responsible for all aspects of leading a company while delivering on its promise to customers. Simply put, helping them get the right result.
Whether structuring an ESOP transaction, selling a company to a third party, or providing a valuation opinion to support a complex transfer of ownership, Chris’ clients and referral partners know they can rely on him for the guidance they need to reach that one right result no matter how difficult the challenge.
Across numerous industries and complex capital structures, Chris has rendered opinions in matters involving common and preferred stock, various debt securities, intangible assets of all types, the fairness of certain transactions, and the value of a wide variety of non-traditional types of assets. As an investment banker, Chris has sold companies to strategic buyers, private equity funds, management teams, employees, and family members.
Licensing and Credentials
- Series 7, 63 & 24 Securities Licenses
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Accredited Senior Member, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- M.B.A., Finance concentration, University of Southern California
- B.S., Finance, California State University, Northridge
- American Society of Appraisers
- Past president, Entrepreneurs Organization, Los Angeles Chapter, Part-time lecturer in the Finance Department, California State University, Long Beach
- Member of Vistage CE 3044
- Member of NCEO and The ESOP Association