For over 30 years, closely held, middle-market, and public companies have relied on Acuity Advisors to assist them with ownership transition, before, during, and after a transaction. Whether your goal is to sell to a third party, to your employees or management team, or to retain family ownership while minimizing tax and maximizing benefits, Acuity Advisors will help you bring about a successful outcome for your unique situation. We are relationship-driven, results-oriented, and resolute in our commitment to helping you achieve your goals.
We specialize in the following transition strategies and other advisory services:
- M&A Advisory – Selling your business (Sell-Side), or helping you grow through acquisition (Buy-Side).
- ESOP Advisory – Seeking a partial or full exit through a sale to your employees. (Sell-Side), helping fiduciaries acquire stock on behalf of participants. (Buy-Side), and providing post-transaction valuation to ensure sustainability and compliance (Annual).
- Valuation Advisory – Developing opinions of value to withstand potential scrutiny and ensure compliance.
- Estate & Gift – Helping you preserve value in transferring ownership to family members.
- Transaction Opinions – Assessing fairness, reasonableness, and solvency.
- Stock-Based Compensation – Enabling mutually beneficial incentives.
- Financial Reporting & Tax Compliance – Ensuring compliance and simplifying the audit review process.
Business owners routinely call on us to help them through difficult transition issues and complex valuation challenges. Our team of professionals is uniquely comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds in operations, mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, accounting, and other advisory services. Each engagement is led by knowledgeable professionals with extensive transaction and real world experience. Our process ensures that each project is executed with maximum focus, insight, and attention to detail.
Since 1989, Acuity has had a unique ability to sift through the noise, understand the key issues, and deliver the best possible outcome. We exceed expectations, going beyond mere competence and striving to achieve excellence on behalf of our clients.