Every day, Chase aims to combine technical acumen with conscientious judgment to help his clients confidently make decisions. He is principally responsible for project leadership and execution on mergers & acquisitions, ESOP transactions, and other valuation advisory engagements and transactional mandates. He works closely with business owners, executives, trustees, and other adjacent professionals in the structuring and negotiation of complex transactions, and the delivery of comprehensive financial opinions addressing valuation and fairness.
He enjoys unraveling the unique complexities of each situation, and finds meaning in the impactful nature of his work with clients, employees, and their families. In his role at Acuity, Chase has gathered experience with a variety of companies across a broad range of sizes and industries, with particular experience serving construction, architecture & engineering, manufacturing, distribution, transportation & logistics, and healthcare services clients.
Prior to joining the team in 2015, Chase held several collegiate internships in asset management, including positions with a CTA, an RIA, and the wealth division of a top 30 US-based bank.
Licensing and Credentials
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Series 63 & 79 Securities Licenses
- B.S., Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Economics from Chapman University. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- CFA Institute and the CFA Society of Orange County
- The ESOP Association, Member of the Committee
- National Center for Employee Ownership